Cuzco & Machu Picchu Vacation Retreat.
A Magical Trek to the "Navel of the World"
Many people believe that, like us, the Earth has her own 7 chakras. In June, we plan to set off for the site that's believed to represent "Earth's 2nd Chakra"—Cusco and Machu Picchu. This 8-day retreat is a favorite among those who seek natural energy to reinvigorate the mind and spirit.
During the retreat, we'll stay in our beautiful property located inside the Sacred Valley. Throughout the week, we'll explore the ancient architecture of this city; and every morning we'll focus on strengthening a different chakra. Come with us and experience the city that even NASA engineers visit to study its "unusual energy signature".
An introduction to the "Sacred Valley"
Cusco was the capital and birthplace of the Incan empire. Today, the ruins of that grand and thriving empire sit at the top of the Andes Mountains, nearly 11,500 feet above sea level. The well-preserved terraces, giant walls and ramps make it easy to feel like you've traveled back in time to the 15th century.
Cusco is declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It has become a major tourist destination, receiving nearly 2 million visitors every year. Most of the visitors agree that the energy around the whole Sacred Valley is strangely strong and vibrant—which is why we chose it to share with you!
Machu Picchu is the most familiar icon of the Incan civilization and was voted one of the “New Seven Wonders of the World". Located just northwest of Cusco, Machu Picchu spans an impressive 5-mile distance with over 3,000 stone steps connecting its various levels. The site is believed to have been the equivalent of a "royal estate" or a sacred site reserved for high-ranking Incan leaders.
Pricing for our Peru retreat
- $2,500 for a shared room (two beds)
- $3,600 for a private room
We offer a payment plan of 50% down and 2 payments to complete two weeks before the trip. Feel free to contact us with any inquiries.
Note: Airfare is not included in the prices above. Guests are responsible for booking and paying for their flights to Peru.
How to reserve your spot
A $500 deposit per person is required to reserve your spot on the retreat. This deposit goes toward your overall retreat price and is not refundable. It can be transferred to a future retreat in case you can't attend your original retreat
Space is limited and retreats fill up quickly so we suggest contacting us immediately if you are interested in this retreat.
Ways to contact us:
- Via phone 1-480-599-8370
- Via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or in person! Visit Dr. Melanie Icard's Phoenix office at:
Phoenix Anti-aging Clinic 5350
North 16th Street, Suite 107
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
While you're there, check out Dr. Icard's naturopathic and aesthetic treatments...
What’s included in the retreat price?
The following amenities are included in the price of your Peru retreat:
- Healthy breakfasts and dinners (gluten-free & vegetarian options available)
- 2 private consultations with Dr. Icard (to discuss health/emotional concerns)
- Sound healing meditations
- Yoga classes
- Vitamin Injections
- Meditation sessions
- Reiki Chakra balancing
- Mind-body medicines
- Vegetarian and gluten free meals in the house
- Drawing/painting materials
- All activities listed below
Our Peru retreat fills up quickly! Interested but still have questions? Ask us today...
Cusco & Machu Picchu Activities:
- Shopping at local markets in Cusco
- Sunday market at Pisac
- Visit to a light filled shaman and an opportunity to take part in ceremonies, rituals, and blessings
- Dinner in downtown Cusco (first night)
- Day trip to Machu Picchu
- Sound healing meditations
- Horseback tour in Sacred Valley
- Zip-lining and trekking in Sacred Valle
- Private mind-body clearing sessions
- Train to Aguas Calientes (the village at the base of Machu Picchu)
- Entrance and tour to Machu Picchu
- And more...
Reserve your spot today!
Space is limited and retreats fill up quickly— call today to snag your spot! 1-480-599-8370